Homeopathy is endorsed by the World Health Organisation and is the second most popular medical system in the world
- Homeopathy treats the whole person as a unique individual
- Homeopathy targets the underlying disease state rather than simply suppressing symptoms
- Homeopathy can treat a range of mental, emotional and physical symptoms
- Homeopathy is safe and effective for people of all ages including pregnant women, babies and the elderly
- Homeopathic medicines are almost entirely natural rather than synthetic and derived from plant, mineral or animal sources
- Homeopathic medicines are used in small doses and often given infrequently
- Homeopathic medicines do not have toxic side effects.